The Avon Hotel
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
· Check in available from 2pm on day of arrival subject to room availability, (unless by prior arrangement). Bags can be left prior to 2pm. Rooms must be vacated at 10.00am on the day of departure. (Unless by prior arrangement).
· The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of guest property unless handed in for safe custody.
· Accounts must be paid on arrival – Cheques will only be accepted with appropriate Bankers Card unless prior arrangements have been made with the proprietor to allow for bank clearance. (7 working days).
· Deposits are not refundable but will be deductible from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract.
· If you cancel within 8 weeks of the date of arrival you will be liable for 65% of the cost less deposit paid
· In the event of cancellation or curtailment, within 2 weeks of the date of arrival, should the accommodation not be re-let the person whose signature appears on the booking form will be liable for the total cost as per the reservation, less an allowance for food and service.
· Guests are required to conduct themselves in a manner, which is fair and reasonable. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail, or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is part to that contract cause detriment to the well-being or comfort of other guests.
· Guests should inform the proprietors of any special dietary requirements concerning health issues or allergies.
· You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to Us or our property by Your act, omission, default or neglect and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
You may consider it your best interest to avail yourself of holiday insurance as indemnity against charges incurred through cancellation or curtailment.